3D Model Octi and Win a 3D Printer! (Closed)

The Winner of Octi’s 3D Modelling Challenge is…

Congratulations,

Chezz Alien

You’ve won 1st place and an Ender 3 V2 3D Printer! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

After successful negotiations, Octiman returned his hostage items, packaged and ready to go to new deserving homes. Well done to our runner ups:

In 2nd place: Hylton Rodel @HHH

In 3rd place: Coenraad Eygelaar @RSAMusgrave

And @Everyone give a round of applause to all the @HuggedByOcti entries! :clap:

It was a tough decision to make. The DIY Community created amazing Octiman designs as a result of this competition, learning new skills and showing us inspiring creativity :green_heart: While we could only pick three winners, we consider each one a part of Octi. Believe us, he is overjoyed to have a new army! :octopus:

In the spirit of this Open-Source competition, we have made all Octi challenge entry models available in a shared folder on our DIY Community Discord and Forum.

We’ll keep them on our Resources Post for you to print your own favourite Octiman at home anytime :star_struck: or, Click here right now to find DIYElectronics Army of Octi’s → DIYElectronics | Octie 3D Modelling Challenge Entries – Google Drive

Thank you, Makers, for a blast of a competition!

To the Winners: Please check your inboxes for an email from the DIYE team to organize your prizes.

The prizes:

1st Place (worth R5 100): Win a Creality Ender 3 V2 3D Printer!

2nd Place (worth up to R700): Choose between 2x CCTREE PLA Filament or 1x 0.5L bottle of Monocure Resin

3rd Place (worth R330): 1x SunLu Rainbow Filament of your choice! (options include PETG or PLA)

For full Copyright Disclaimer + T’s & C’s check out our website.

5 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti to be counted as entering

3 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti Lets do this

3 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti For Bruce Ross

3 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti Sounds like fun.

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti lets go!

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti in it to win it!

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti

Can’t win if you don’t enter. Sending an email entry as soon as I’m done printing it.

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti because why not haha

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti Hope to get the printer, and print my octi design :rofl:

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti can’t wait to start :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti Sounds fun, think there are going to be some amazing designs to contend with though

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti can’t wait to start working on this model, I have a few cool ideas in mind. Probably going to be streaming my modeling process on my Twitch channel.

2 Likes

3 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti this should be fun

2 Likes

Wow! Don’t forget to follow the “How to Enter” steps above and email us this gorgeous model with your details <3

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti Been looking to getting into 3d Printing,. Winning a 3d printer might help…

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti count me in! :hugs::arrow_right::octopus:

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti Here is hoping I can do Mr. Octiman justice. :rofl: Deep Breath

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti looks like a good challenge! More than one entry allowed?

2 Likes