3D Model Octi and Win a 3D Printer! (Closed)

#HuggedbyOcti - Count me in please!

1 Like

#HuggedByOcti , so eager !

1 Like

Hello - i see it says we must email the STL and OBJ to enter@diy…,
Can i send the files via wetransfer to that address? as it is too large to email.
or if you can please suggest something else.

Thanks

Hi o4saken

You may send it via WeTransfer. If you are looking for some alternatives you can also share it with Dropbox or Google Drive.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti let’s give it a try

1 Like

This sounds like fun!

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti Final renders coming up!

1 Like

#HuggedByOcti Entered via discord/email :grin:

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti excited :octopus:

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti in it to win it

1 Like

how do i share my work and is it compleatly neseserry to enter?

1 Like

Hi lorddoom63

Once you have replied to this post with #HuggedbyOcti and emailed us your entry then you are ready for the final step.

The third point under How To Enter contains the information you are looking for :slight_smile:

To complete your entry you need to share your work/design in the 3D Printing Projects category on this forum. This means sharing some information and images of your design. You can include as much detail as you want. You are not required to share your design on social media but if you would like to then feel free. Don’t forget to use the #HuggedbyOcti in any social media posts :wink:

I hope this answers your questions.

#HuggedbyOcti

I cannot wait

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti … Game on

1 Like

#HuggedbyOcti adding characters to make it 20

1 Like

A little close for comfort, BUT let’s GO!!!

#HuggedbyOcti

2 Likes

#HuggedbyOcti

Love some of the designs I’ve seen so far.

2 Likes

Here is my design.
It has a base plate that can be pressed and all the joints are attached with string. This causes the mascot to move when the base plate is pressed.
also I printed the Eyes, leg and arm sections with GLO-IN-THE-DARK PLA as well as the logo and DIY Electronics. So it is visible in the dark.

2 Likes

Hi Art_Fusion

Looking good!

if you haven’t already then be sure to email us your entry with all relevant information and share your design in a post on the 3D Printing Projects category.

#HuggedbyOcti for the love of 3D design and 3D Printing♥️

1 Like