Dinosaur Print Showcase

Calling all dinosaur fans!

I have been 3D Printing for a few years now and absolutely enjoying it. Being able to print almost anything is what makes it such a great hobby for me. However, if I was asked what I enjoy the most with 3D Printing the answer wouldn’t be printing an army of benchies or the latest flexi model. The answer would be being able to print models related to dinosaurs.

I have been a fan of dinosaurs as far back as I can remember. If it’s not reading about them in a book then it is researching them online or even watching documentaries about them, including the now outdated and incorrect Walking with Dinosaurs series. So when I began to find dinosaur related models on sites like Thingiverse a whole new world of possibilities opened up.

While I have printed many dinosaur related items over the years the 3 below are some of my favourite models. I will include all relevant information for them in case you want to print your own.

T-Rex Skull
Link
Filament: eSun Silky Blue PLA
Printer: Creality Ender 2 Pro

Baryonyx Claw
Link
Filament: CCTREE Transparent
Printer: Creality CR-10S

Full Size Velociraptor Skull
Link
Filament: CCTREE Gold (Skull) & Transparent (Teeth)
Printer: Creality CR-10S

If you are also a fan of dinosaurs then please share some photos of your prints.

3 Likes

Dinosaur collection looks great. I love how the blue silky has captured! WOW keep it up :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really love the level of detail on the prints. That blue looks pretty trippy too, at first glance it look like blue metal, fascinating to see what materials things can be printed in.

1 Like