One of our core values at DIYElectronics is making technology accessible. This has led us to start creating guides that can be shared with other Makers. These guides represent years of knowledge obtained from working with various products. We hope these guides help you get the most out of your 3D Printers and Electronics.
- Tips for Printing TPU with a Bowden Extruder
- 3D Printer Nozzle Guide
- How to Unclog a 3D Printer Nozzle
- 5 Tips for Filament Handling and Storage
- Cura vs PrusaSlicer Comparison
- Creality Ender 3 Range Comparison
- How to Paint 3D Prints
- Popular Types of 3D Printer Filament
- Tips to Prevent or Avoid Over-Extrusion
- 3D Printer Resin Use Cases
- Top 5 Calibration Prints
We will continue to update this topic as we release new guides. These guides can also be found on our website.
Keep sharing the knowledge and happy making!