The STL Station: sharing is caring!

Choo Choo!
Welcome to the Makerhood STL Station.

No train tickets here; we only accept STL files and STL files aplenty! Project trains come and go but the station never falters. There’s a wide hall in front of you with beautiful archways and rows of display pedestals waiting for your STLs to fill them. Let’s decorate this place with the gems of Thingiverse, the random concoctions of Thangs, and whatever ancient fossils you manage to find in your deep dives into the MakerWebs…

Visitors Guide to the Station:
“You are here–>” :station: and here’s what you can do in this place:

• Share links to awesome STL files!
  • Tell us what your STL file is, maybe even snip us a quick screenshot :camera_flash:
  • If you’ve printed it, share your pictures and print settings
  • Or, take a leisurely browse through the station and snag some STLs for some 3D printing fun :dancer:

Ching Chong Disclaimer: Please share only free STL files here so everyone can enjoy picking up a sweet STL to print without hitting a paywall of some kind. Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

The ‘choo-choo’ reminded me of a train track stl. I came across a while back😂 CT Toy Train & Tracks by CreativeTools - Thingiverse

2 Likes

If you’re a tea hoarder then you will love this nifty STL :smirk: Tea Bag Holder with Tray by malick_e - Thingiverse

2 Likes

All fans (and I mean ALL FANS) of Star Wars need to give this a try!
fillenium malcon by aaskedall

2 Likes